Friends 📺 老友记/六人行 No.11
看美剧学英语《Friends》经典美剧助攻,提升英语口语!
觉得学英语枯燥没动力?试试 看美剧学英语,用《Friends》让学习变有趣!这部经典美剧对话自然,充满 道地美语表达,让你在欢笑中 提升英语口语 和 听力。不需要背诵单字、死记文法,透过剧情就能学到最实用的表达方式。
收看影片:

逐句精讲:

Rachel: Isn't this amazing? I mean, I have never made coffee before in my entire life.
这难道不是太神奇了吗?我的一生中从未做过咖啡。
amazing /əˈmeɪzɪŋ/ very surprising, especially in a way that makes you feel pleasure or admiration 令人大为惊奇的;尤指令人惊喜(或惊羡、惊叹)的
in my entire life 在我一生中

Chandler: That is amazing.
真是神奇。
Joey: Congratulations.
恭喜你。
Congratulations / kənˌɡrætʃəˈleɪʃ(ə)nz /: used when you want to congratulate someone(复数)祝贺;恭喜

Joey: While you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something...although, actually, I'm not that hungry this morning.
既然你状态不错,如果你想做个西式煎蛋卷之类的……不过,其实,今早我并不太饿。
be on a roll: to be experiencing a period of success at what you are doing 连续获胜中;好事接踵而来:处在走运的时期:做得很顺
actually: to introduce a new topic into a conversation(用于开始新话题)其实
or something = or something like that 诸如此类的

Joey: That wasn't a real date?! What the hell do you do on a real date?
那不是一次真正的约会?!真正的约会你到底会做些什么?
Monica: Shut up, and put my table back.
闭嘴,把我的桌子放回原处。
put sth back 把某物放回原处

Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers, it doesn't make much of a difference.
好的,孩子们,我得去工作了。如果我不输入那些数字的话,其实也没什么大不了的。
I gotta get to work 我得去工作了
input: to put information into a computer 将…输入电脑
make a difference (to/on someone/ something): to have an effect on someone or something 有作用;有影响;有关系
much of 许多的,大量的
Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?
所以你们大家都有工作吗?
like: used in very informal speech, for example when you are thinking what to say next, explaining something, or giving an example of something(非正式口语,思考说下一句话,解释或举例时)大概,可能,似乎;可以说是
Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. See, that's how we buy stuff.
是啊,我们都有工作。你看,这就是我们买东西的方法。
Joey: Yeah, I'm an actor.
是的,我是一名演员。
Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?
哇!我有可能在什么地方见过你吗?
anything: any thing of importance(常用于疑问句、否定句或从句中)具有重要性的事物
Joey: Oh, I doubt it. Mostly regional work.
哦,我觉得不会。主要是区域性工作。
doubt [daut]: to feel uncertain about something; to feel that something is not true, will probably not happen, etc. 无把握,不能肖定:认为.未必可能
regional [ˈriːdʒən(ə)l]: [usually before noun] related or limited to a particular region 地区性的,局部的
Monica: Oh, wait, wait. Unless you happened to catch the Wee One's production of Pinocchio.
哦,等等,等等。除非你碰巧看了 Wee One 出品的《木偶奇遇记》。
happen to be/do something: to do or be something by chance 碰巧;恰好
catch: to see or hear something; to attend something 看(电影、电视等),听(广播节目);出席(戏剧、音乐会)
Wee One:影视戏剧公司的名称
production [prəˈdʌkʃn]: a film/movie, a play or a broadcast that is prepared for the public (戏剧、电影、电视节目、唱片等的)制作;

继续阅读:



