Friends 📺 老友记/六人行 No.12
用美剧提升英语口语,学地道美语!
学英语不用死记硬背,跟着《Friends》学就对了!这部经典美剧对话幽默、节奏自然,充满 道地美语表达,是 看美剧学英语 的最佳选择。边看剧边 提升听力 和 英语口语,不知不觉语感就变好了!用这部剧 学英语,让你的口语更流畅,表达更有自信!
收看影片:

逐句精讲:

Monica: So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay? Did you talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling.
你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?你和Barry聊过了吗?我忍不住一直在笑。
how are you doing? = how are you? 都是在询问对方的状态,但前者更随意、口语化一些
stop doing 停止做某事:结束或中断正在进行的活动或行为。
Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.
我看得出来。你笑得像是睡觉时嘴里含了个衣架。
hanger [ˈhæŋər] : a curved piece of wood, plastic, or wire, with a hook at the top, that you use to hang clothes up on 衣架

Monica: I know. He's just so... You remember you and Tony DeMarco?
我知道。他就是那么让人……还记得你和Tony DeMarco吗?
Rachel: Oh, yeah.
哦,记得。
Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.
嗯,就像那样,但带着感情。
feelings: (plural) a person's emotions rather than their thoughts or ideas(复数)(与理智相对而言的)情感,感情
Rachel: Oh wow! Are you in trouble.
哇哦!你麻烦大了。
be in trouble 处于困境中,有麻烦

Monica: Okay. Okay. I'm just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day. Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.
好吧,好吧。我这就起身、去工作,一整天都不去想他。要不然我就起来去工作好了。
or else: used to introduce the second of two possibilities 抑或
Rachel: Oh, wish me luck!
哦,祝我好运。
Monica: What for?
为了什么?
what for: for what purpose or reason? 为什么;为何目的

Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those……job things.
我要去找一个那种……叫工作的东西。
gonna = going to, be going to do sth 表示打算、计划或将要做某事。它通常用来描述近期的计划或即将发生的事情,相当于中文的“要去做某事”或“打算做某事”。
go get = go and get 去得到

Franny: Hey, Monica.
嗨Monica。
Monica: Hey, Franny. Welcome back. How was Florida?
嘿,Franny。欢迎回来!佛罗里达怎么样?
how: used to ask whether something is successful or enjoyable (用以询问某事是否成功或愉快)怎么样
Franny: You had sex, didn't you?
你们有发生关系,是吗?
Monica: How do you do that?
你是怎么做到的?

继续阅读:



