Bride Wars📺结婚大作战Part1
![Bride Wars📺结婚大作战Part1](/content/images/size/w1200/2024/02/bride-wars-1-1-1-1.jpg)
YouTube上觀看視頻:
Bilibili上观看视频:
视频文本内容:
A wedding marks the first day of the rest of your life.
婚礼标志着新生的开始
wed·ding /ˈwedɪŋ/ a marriage ceremony 婚礼;结婚庆典
She looked beautiful on her wedding day. 她在自己的婚礼那天看上去很漂亮。
Mark /mɑːrk/ to be a sign that sth new is going to happen 是…的迹象;成为…的征兆;表明
The agreement marks a new phase in international relations. 这一协议标志着国际关系新时期的到来。
the first day of... ...的第一天(the first day of school 上学的第一天,开学第一天,The First Day of Winter 初冬的日子)
The rest of your life 你的余生
I want the rest of your life to be the best of your life. 我希望你的余生将成为你人生中最好的部分。
You have been dead until now. W-Were you aware of that?
直至那刻前你们都是死的,明白吗?
until now 至今,直到现在
Until now I have always lived alone. 直到现在,我一直独自生活。
Be aware of 意识到
She was aware of the danger of the situation. 她意识到了这种情况的危险性。